Submission can only be made in the The Gut Week Summit website: https://gut-week.eu/
The first author is responsible for submitting the work and it is understood that the other authors are aware, read the abstract and approve it for submission.
The deadline for submission of Poster abstracts is Friday, July 31st, 2020. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be considered for evaluation. All authors will be notified (whether positive or negative response) as soon as possible after abstract submission.
Abstracts should be submitted meeting the following standards:
- Abstracts may only be submitted on the website. Those sent by email will not be accepted;
- The structure of the abstract must meet the following items: Introduction and Objectives, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions;
- All abbreviations should be defined at the time of their first citation in the text. Do not use abbreviations in the title;
- Images must be submitted in JPG format with a maximum resolution up to 300dpi (if necessary for publication, another resolution will be requested to the author). Only one (1) graphic, in XLS format can be submitted;
- The required sections may have a maximum of 2500 characters combined, including spaces and punctuation;
- Upon submission, changes will not be allowed.
The posters should be prepared on a single sheet, with the size 70 (width) x 100 (height) cm and should include the following items: Job title; Authors and affiliation (must be included as submitted in the abstract); The text body must include the introduction and objectives, material and methods, results and discussion, conclusions and most important references.
- If a poster abstract is selected for presentation, the presenting author must register to attend the Conference. Presenting authors are responsible for all expenses related to attending the Conference, including but not limited to airfare, registration, accommodations, and ground transportation;
- An individual may present more than one poster at the Conference, so long as he or she is a listed author/presenter for each poster.